High quality "Weir ESCO" bucket teeth, adapters and attachments
ULTRALOK TOOTH SYSTEM
The Ultralok system is a two-piece, hammerless tooth system featuring an integrated locking device that increases safety, reduces inventory and simplifies replacement.
Ultralok System Benefits:
- Improved digging performance
- Simplified tooth replacement
- Reduced machine downtime
SV2 TOOTH SYSTEM
The SV2 tooth system provides enhanced productivity, reliability and safety over the previous two-piece mining tooth systems. Available for a variety of machines, mining and heavy construction applications, ESCO offers a full complement of adapters and points shapes.
Here’s what you get with the SV2 system:
- A hammerless locking system improves safety
- Longer wear life and greater productivity from a slim nose profile with up to 72% useable wear metal
- Up to 30% increase in nose strength depending on the size and tooth shape
MaxDRP – productivity, reliability and reduced costs.
MaxDRP Plus – up to 25 % longer wear life, superior field-proven alloy, ESCO design and fit.